Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dancing

Well, I think we have a dancer on our hands!  Since my piano has been at our house this past week, I've been playing and Jocelyn has been loving it.  The other day Jared was holding her on the couch and she started just dancing to the music.  We were both laughing SO hard!

This morning at church during the music part, I was holding J and she was kicking her feet and hands SO much and squealing.  She LOVES music.

I'm playing with one hand and videoing with the other, so PLEASE excuse the music(it isn't that good! lol!), but the video is cute :)


 Jocelyn has also been sticking her tongue out a lot the last few days and really chewing on her hand and other items, so I think she should be getting a tooth soon.  Mom got out my baby book the other day and said I got my first tooth around this time too.

Blessings~

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. This is too funny! Keep up the music with her. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete