Thursday, September 9, 2010

24 weeks...


Today was my monthly appointment and everything is on track and looking good :)  I am 24 weeks pregnant with our little girl, and she is definitely kicking a lot more (all the time!).  Jared has not felt her yet, but I look forward to him feeling her very soon.  It is humbling and exciting to think that a life is growing inside of me for us to bring into this world and raise.  Thank you Lord for giving us this privilege!  

24 weeks!




This last weekend we visited my parents and grandparents in Vera and had a great time 'in the country.  I received the gift in the picture below from my grandmother - Momajo.  I thought it was so sweet and wanted to share it with you.  It will definitely be going in the baby room.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above" - James 1:17

OH and I have picked out material for the baby room!  Aunt Brenda will be making all the bedding, curtains, etc., as a gift from my mom's family.  I can't wait to see how it all comes together.

Fabricsample    
 Here are some of the rooms I like! 



Time to go to bed :)

Blessings to everyone,

S

4 comments:

  1. OHHH!!! I'm so excited you found a print!!! I was going to ask you if you had found anything yet when I was on the phone with you yesterday! Love it!!! Now you need a name for this little baby girl!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she needs a button bouquet or 2 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I agree that she needs a button bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby bed has arrived! Antique white ~ just perfect for our little princess. Your little family is in our thoughts and prayers daily!!!I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete